Internal stakeholder research and employee research are key to optimizing the customer experience.
It is an important research element that is often overlooked as organizations focus on external relationships that appear to more directly drive revenue.
Employee research enables organizations to:
- Foster a culture of engagement in which employees are ‘living the brand’
- Create a platform for two-way communication; when employee opinions are valued it creates a greater sense of ownership and in-turn, buy-in
- Better understand your organizational strengths and weaknesses
- Specifically, better understand where the organization is delivering on its brand promises and where it is falling short
- Gauge employee satisfaction
- Understand changing employee demographics (i.e. Millennials)
- Ensure continuous process improvement through attitudinal/satisfaction benchmarking
- Importantly improve customer experience, increase customer engagement and ultimately build customer loyalty and business performance