The purpose of Brand Strategy is to build organizational distinction and brand equity that can be leveraged as a sustainable competitive advantage.
Brand Matters’ three-step proprietary brand strategy process (Brand Differentiation Model®) is founded on the winning methods of leading business-to-business (B2B) branding and consumer packaged goods strategic frameworks.
Brand Matters’ industry involvement and proven brand management techniques add exceptional value to our clients’ brands and businesses. We not only consult and research as part of our process; we engage clients throughout the process to educate client teams on fundamental branding practices, ensuring that they are equipped with the understanding and tools for continued brand building success.
Elements of Brand Strategy
- Target market identification and prioritization (with key stakeholder buy-in)
- Positioning statement
- Brand promise (key customer benefit)
- Support statements (reasons to believe in the brand promise)
- Brand character attributes
- Competitive analysis
- Marketing communications planning